TanukEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

【チェリー】Fiery Goddess Ameba 【バンギャ】

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

【チェリー】Fiery Goddess Ameba 【バンギャ】 - Page 2 Empty Re: 【チェリー】Fiery Goddess Ameba 【バンギャ】

Post by ? Tue 16 Jul - 11:28

yea because she totally isn't amirite

?

Back to top Go down

【チェリー】Fiery Goddess Ameba 【バンギャ】 - Page 2 Empty Re: 【チェリー】Fiery Goddess Ameba 【バンギャ】

Post by Xo Tue 16 Jul - 14:31

She just gave a banana head and we even believe she ever had a boyfriend? Really. Who would want to fuck that monstrosity.

Xo

Back to top Go down

Post by ? Tue 16 Jul - 23:52

I'm pretty sure even the ugliest 40 year old virgins wouldn't go near her.

?

Back to top Go down

Post by Xo Wed 17 Jul - 7:48

Not even Ma would touch her.

And that's saying something.

Xo

Back to top Go down

Post by le Wed 17 Jul - 20:18

http://profile.ameba.jp/cherrygoddess/

because her messages aren't 'working' aka she bothered so many bandguys ameba turned off her ability to send messages.

le

Back to top Go down

Post by ? Wed 17 Jul - 21:00

Not only that but she wasn't allowed to add people on her アメンバー list right?
lolololol she got one of her profiles deleted for posting pics of her vag Laughing 

?

Back to top Go down

Post by XD Thu 18 Jul - 3:47

Lmao They should ban her ass from ameba. Btw does anyone know if she actually knows any japanese or is she just using google translate?

XD

Back to top Go down

Post by tani Fri 19 Jul - 2:12

I think she actually knows at least a bit Japanese as she's "stretching" the syllables and sounds in a way I know from people who speak Japanese on a native level or pretty fluently at least. As an example the すーげぇ from the blog post on her messaging account (what the... even by the way.)

Then again, from time to time her grammar is as harrowing (the thing which has shocked me most was her inabilty to connect a couple of adjectives lol) and terrible as pretty much everything else she does. And even in that post I mentioned before she had some issues with grammar. I wouldn't be surprised if she's using a translator mostly as they tend to throw up nonsense and just changes a couple of sounds to sound more "native" ahhha. Actually that'd be pretty likely, come to think of it.

tani

Back to top Go down

Post by tani Fri 19 Jul - 4:26

update: I actually read through her blog for once (never dared up until now to to be honest) and her Japanese is terrible through and through. She either uses a bad translator (Google-T. at your service!) or is just totally unable to speak the language at all and tries way hard.

On another note: She seems to be back with her boyfriend (or a new one. who the hell knows how many boyfriends her brains can produce), looking forward to living with him (and their super hot love making yes sure my dear keep on chasing your dreams). Like,...? Are you for real?
Fortunately she mentioned she has to skip her favourite foods from now on as her budget is tight.. so hopefully she'll lose a bit weight before she continues to spam bandmen with her gross naked body at least. Rolling Eyes

tani

Back to top Go down

Post by ? Fri 19 Jul - 6:26

Before she moved to Japan she used to write English sentences in katakana it was really dumb

?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum