TanukEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who did you hook up with?

Go down

Who did you hook up with? Empty Who did you hook up with?

Post by roo Wed 17 Jul - 20:11

We've got the "did you" thread, but I want to know names. So, tell us your juicy stories!

roo

Back to top Go down

Who did you hook up with? Empty Re: Who did you hook up with?

Post by hunnibun Thu 18 Jul - 21:44

No one's going to say because someone can figure out who they are esp if they go to the band's live frequently or if they were with a band on a certain day.

hunnibun

Back to top Go down

Post by shaqbaq Tue 23 Jul - 10:30

i hooked up with your mother

shaqbaq

Back to top Go down

Post by gayze Sun 4 Aug - 0:38

I'm nervous to say because there's always a little bit of doubt involved with coming out, and I think that is especially prominent as a foreigner

For example, personally, I worry that maybe I'm the only foreigner that my men slept with, which means that even if I withhold specific details he'd still know it was me...
But I'm sure that doesn't hold for everyone. My men was real shy and had to be coaxed into even meeting with me, which is why I have that concern. On top of that, he was very kind to me, and I have no negative feelings toward him, so why does he deserve to be outed at all?

I think the only people who are going to come forward and say anything are those who have had a bad experience. And they are the ones who are most likely to make things up and start rumors just to get their point across or to punish their men for whatever he did to them. On the other hand, girls who talk about how wonderful and perfect their men are... Are probably lying. Or just really stupid and selfish. There's no reason you would expose him if you actually met and enjoyed his company, unless you have no awareness or regard for his reputation.

Sorry if this was a bit long, but I thought that instead of just saying NOOOO I would give a little bit reasoning with it.

gayze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum