TanukEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

【who do you】Thomas【think you are】

Go down

【who do you】Thomas【think you are】 Empty 【who do you】Thomas【think you are】

Post by G G G G Tue 16 Jul - 22:10

Okay so he's not quite a bangya,
But can ANYONE explain who the heck Thomas is supposed to be?

When he's not taking ugly selfies or pretending to be a real musician, he's tweeting at bandmen in broken Japanese and acting like he's hot shit in general when really I can't figure out what's so great about him

Recently he's been staying in Japan, where he seems to be the #1 Mejibray fanboy, often going out with tsuzuku especially and then sharing pictures on his social networks. Which makes me kind of uncomfortable, knowing how strict bandmen usually are about things like that.

I don't know about you but I'm just waiting for him to fuck up and post something he shouldn't to knock him off his fucking high horse, because he obviously thinks he's something special and needs to tell the world, and that pisses me right off.

For those of you who don't know him, he's @Tsuomasu on Twitter and Tsuomasu on Instagram.

By the way if anyone provide a real reason that he deserves any respect I'm willing to change my mind, but as far as I'm concerned he's just a big fat nobody.

G G G G

Back to top Go down

【who do you】Thomas【think you are】 Empty Re: 【who do you】Thomas【think you are】

Post by Xo Tue 16 Jul - 23:07

That's the guy who works with some of the DJing for One in a Million. He's a decent guy, I don't think I've heard anything bad about him.

Xo

Back to top Go down

Post by Xo Tue 16 Jul - 23:18

Nope, nevermind. He just took a picture with the DJ from One in a Million. He's probably the token gaijin friend.

Xo

Back to top Go down

Post by ? Tue 16 Jul - 23:47

Here's something I've noticed

bandmen love their male fans. I guess they're so used to chicks being fans that when they have an actual male fan they cherish them I guess you could say.
Now I've never been to Japan, but when bands come here and they see male fans they give them a lot of attention. I knew a guy that got to talk to bands here at a con even though he didn't even listen to the band a few weeks beforehand.

So about this guy, I have no clue what's up with him. Maybe they want him to advertise their band more. I don't know much about him either, I've seen him on twitter but I don't follow him.

?

Back to top Go down

Post by XD Wed 17 Jul - 7:23

Ewww he looks like a naked mole rat LOL. Anyways, i used to think he was an ok guy but ever since he went to Japan he's been getting really annoying. Like he's always bragging about being friends with Mejibray. We get it your friends with them now can you please shut the fuck up.

XD

Back to top Go down

Post by koichi Mon 22 Jul - 18:38

listened to his music that hes put online. lululul it is awful. i guess he wants to be a vkei bandoman but cant.

he should take lessons from that one foreign guy who was pretty popular... cant remember his name? Tommy?

koichi

Back to top Go down

Post by XD Tue 23 Jul - 2:41

Link plz?

XD

Back to top Go down

Post by dfgdsfg Tue 23 Jul - 18:27

A long time ago I talked to him and he was nice to me, so I have nothing against him, but I don't know what he's like now, because I haven't talked to him for a while, neither I have a reason to talk to him.

dfgdsfg

Back to top Go down

Post by 294ur5iq Wed 24 Jul - 14:00

He's actually a really chill guy.
I don't know him personally, but he's fun to hang out with.
I think all of you are just butthurt that he's friends with the band and you're not.

294ur5iq

Back to top Go down

Post by kka Thu 25 Jul - 8:27

all the people he's hanging out with are about as interesting as a blank wall to me so...

kka

Back to top Go down

Post by ? Fri 26 Jul - 3:21

If you don't know him personally, then how do you know that he's fun to hang out with? Thomas is this you?

?

Back to top Go down

Post by ??? Fri 26 Jul - 12:28

Just because I've hung out with him a couple of times doesn't mean we're close Neutral 

???

Back to top Go down

Post by XD Tue 30 Jul - 21:04

He used to just be a seremedy fanboy, hopped on yohio's dig and then got sort of relevant for being male. I don't know him so can't judge but I've been told he's gotten really arrogant now that's he's doing music things.

XD

Back to top Go down

Post by shhh Fri 14 Mar - 21:44

he ran mejibray's fan page on facebook he's snobbish thinks he's cool and shit but just a tsuzuku combined with mia copycat

shhh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum